SS Excambion, 1948
Texas A&M University at Galveston
MetadataShow full item record
Originally named the USS Queens, the ship was renamed the Excambion in 1948. It served as a cruise ship from New York City to the Mediterranean. Its last cruise was in 1959. In 1965 it was renamed the Texas Clipper and became the training ship for the Texas Maritime Academy at Texas A&M University at Galveston.